A one day non-residential course which :
• Is aimed at managers who have a full understanding of how to run a business effectively, but who now need to embrace environmental concerns as a board room issue.
• goes beyond the mandatory elements which have recently risen up the agenda, such as greenhouse gas reporting, (though by the end of the course you will appreciate its business relevance)
• will equip you with the skills to be proactive about the environment and use it to competitive advantage
• explains why FTSE companies are taking environment seriously
• can be delivered as a breakfast briefing in an abbreviated course
With an inventive mix of practical sessions supported by key tutorials, the course is intended to be fun as well as informative.